It is assumed that all users of the ImmuQuest website have accepted the terms and conditions in their entirety.
- All users can access the ImmuQuest website without charge.
- All site content remains the copyrighted property of ImmuQuest. All rights are reserved though users can download and print pages and search the database at the discretion of ImmuQuest.
- ImmuQuest accepts no liability for any damage arising from the use of any part of their web site. Users are advised that they do so at their own risk. This includes sites accessed through links from the ImmuQuest site.
- ImmuQuest reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions statement at any time.
Use of Consumer Information
- ImmuQuest may, from time to time use automatically retrieved information, from anonymous sources to update the content and operation of the website.
- ImmuQuest may use personal information submitted by the user at any location in its web site. Please see the privacy statement for more information.
- The ImmuQuest website does uses "Cookies", The user can disable cookies in their browser but this might mean that not all functions work.
- ImmuQuest does not share any of the user information with other third parties.
- Users may choose to cancel any subscription to newsletters, at any time, when they receive postal or electronic communications, by replying in clear terms that they no longer wish to receive such communications.
The Terms and Conditions given here shall be governed by the Laws of England and any arising disputes as a result of using the web site will be heard in English Courts.
Terms and conditions of sale
All orders are subject to availability. Prices of products do not include shipping, VAT or import duties where these are applicable.
Price and other information provided are subject to change without notice. While every effort is made to keep information provided Up to date, ImmuQuest will not be liable if errors should occur in such information.
When placing an order ImmuQuest require a purchase order number, plus name and contact details of the purchaser, and the person who will be using the product. ImmuQuest will also need a VAT number for customers in the European Union.UK customers that are VAT exempt need to fax an exemption certificate.
Formal acceptance of an order will take place when the goods are dispatched. If prices should be changed between the time of receipt of an order and dispatch, ImmuQuest will contact you in advance.
Receipt of products
The products should be inspected immediately upon receipt. Notification of damage, shortages or defects should be given immediately by e-mail or fax.
Invoices should be paid in full no later than 30 days after the invoice date. If any part of an invoice remains unpaid after this time, ImmuQuest will be entitled to charge the customer interest at a rate of 4% per year.
ImmuQuest retains ownership of any/all products supplied to its customers, until it receives full payment for the products. Risk of loss or damage to the products shall pass to the customer upon receipt of the products.
Should any product not perform as described in the product literature, it will be replaced or a full refund will be given. The customer must notify ImmuQuest within 30 days after the goods have been received to request a replacement, forwarding complete test data as requested by ImmuQuest.
If items are ordered incorrectly by the customer, ImmuQuest will consider taking them back as long as they have been stored correctly and have not been opened or tampered with. Such orders may be subject to a 15% restocking charge on the items plus any shipping costs. Requests for returns must have prior authorization from ImmuQuest, and must be made within 7 days of receipt of the items. Items must be returned in the same or equivalent packaging as originally dispatched, and by an equivalent method of delivery.
PRODUCTS ARE FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC, THERAPEUTIC OR ANY IN VIVO USE IN HUMANS.
ImmuQuest will not be liable for any claims or applications not listed in the literature or the misuse of products. Information disclosed by ImmuQuest should not be considered as a recommendation to use its products in violation of any patents.
ImmuQuest shall not be liable for its failure to perform any of its obligations resulting from circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Any claim relating to products shall be limited to replacement or refund of original purchase price paid.
Contracts and agreements with ImmuQuest shall in all respects be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law.
All users of the ImmuQuest website are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Condition in their entirety.